Other

GDC FANS1 min read

Previous Chapter
Next Chapter

PLEASE, for the sake of those who just want to read the novel as they go, DO NOT POST SPOILERS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. Even if someone asks a question and the answer contains a spoiler, please do not answer. If your comment contains a spoiler your comments will either be deleted or edited. Please follow these rules, if it occurs more than three times, you will be banned from commenting on any further posts.

And, on that note, DO NOT ASK FOR SPOILERS.

Previous Chapter
Next Chapter
Exiledrebelsscanlations

About the Translator

We are a group that translates Japanese Yaoi manga and Chinese BL novels. Remember to comment on our chapters or leave a review and rating on Novel Updates, it encourages us!

49 Comments
RiHikaru
September 11, 2018 4:21 pm

What happens if the “spoiler” is totally false and you are just messing with people? And it is obviously false.

Maradine
September 11, 2018 4:38 pm

Udogein
September 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Eu me importo 😦

Podem ficar tranquilos que irei conscientizar outros fãs referente as regras e tomar cuidado ao postar spoilers nos comentários!!!

lizqueene
September 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Aww yes. I don’t wanna be spoiled unless I’m purposely looking for it. Thank you!

Piesus
September 11, 2018 4:50 pm

Yass!! It is irritating when people go around the Internet reading all spoilers to the series and then write it in the comments here like it is the most obvious thing. I mean, I am mot dissing those who search for spoilers, I am only pointing out that some people prefer to read the novel without knowing what happens next.

Tailor31415
September 11, 2018 4:51 pm

people who want to talk about spoilers should come join the novel updates forum for the novel!! lots of people are chatting there freely without spoiling people who don’t want to be spoiled 🙂

Jmv
Jmv
September 11, 2018 5:23 pm

My heart skipped a beat when i refreshed the website and read “GDC Fans”, I thought something big was coming haha.
I love to read the theories, I guess those count as spoilers if they are correct, too bad, but thanks anyways for looking out for the fans 😀

Senroh
September 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Hahaha I got the same reaction lol

Nil
Nil
September 11, 2018 5:39 pm

Ok

Bhabybhlue25
September 11, 2018 7:30 pm

Noted. Thank you!

Yukiakira
September 11, 2018 8:10 pm

Farahalmasy
September 11, 2018 11:15 pm

Well well well. This is why I avoid the comment section in GDC most of the time except the latest chapter because yes Wen Ning is cute. I even considered stopping watching the anime because it took the whole GDC series and re-wrote it to suit the story-telling of the anime. After the first 2 eps the rest had been flashbacks. And some are even flashbacks IN A FLASHBACKS! I cant be more grateful to EXR for their fast releases of the translations because if not for their speed a lot of things in the anime would be confusing to… Read more »

Eigenkrieg
September 11, 2018 11:32 pm

Well, I know why I don’t read comments x’D
There’s always some as*hole who spoils the fun D:

Ebon
September 12, 2018 12:02 am

scared me there, i tho you guys gonna drop it because of copyright.

mobrine
mobrine
September 12, 2018 3:11 am

I feeled a goosebumps in my spine , I thought that you are going to drop the novel , but I’m really happy , and about spoiling events , you are completly right , it just gonna spoil the events

00phy00
September 12, 2018 3:34 am

noted for sure.

Solarisa666
September 12, 2018 3:58 am

You guys are awesome, thank you for really caring for the readers <3 all the love and appreciation to you ~

Bewsbud
September 12, 2018 6:41 am

I honestly wonder if some people don’t know what constitutes a spoiler.
For that reason, I’d suggest if a reader thinks their comment might be a spoiler, assume that it is.
Instead of making a mistake, just comment on your appreciation instead.

zulfa yulia ツ
zulfa yulia ツ
September 12, 2018 8:48 am

Sinah_
September 12, 2018 10:41 am

Yes, THIS
Please don’t spoil other people’s fun! Let us discover the story for ourselves 🙂

Varuna
September 12, 2018 11:21 am

Ah, I was wondering if guesses and theories counted as spoilers, too. I don’t know what happens in the novel beyond your translation, but I’ll hold back on theorizing from now on.

Latte
September 12, 2018 3:51 pm

Is there a way to block the spoiler (or the theory )part so that only the people who want to read it will do it? Because I personaly do not like spoilers (couse by default they spoil the fun) but I’m sure there are people who do, and in my honest and personal opinion, it is not right do censor what people have to say, even if it is annoying. It would be another thing if we were talking about hurtful or mean comments but we are talking about something that at most will be a bummer to some people.… Read more »

EMkaii
September 12, 2018 9:14 pm

There are a lot of spoiler threads around the web, if you want to read/post spoilers, do it on those websites. I recommend forum.novelupdates.com

WorldwidehandsomeJin
September 13, 2018 2:13 am

I tend to stay away from the Comments section here cuz of the spoilers, hopefully there won’t be anymore now..

Maneleleina
September 14, 2018 6:04 am

Thank you for this post, it happened twice where I read false spoilers and ended up soooo angry.
Always thank you guys

Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x