exiledrebelsscanlations

exiledrebelsscanlations

We are a group that translates Japanese Yaoi manga and Chinese BL novels. Remember to comment on our chapters or leave a review and rating on Novel Updates, it encourages us!

Notify of

KiwiBird
KiwiBird
March 3, 2021 5:59 pm

The author has brought such depth to every character that you cannot hate them even though they’ve done terrible things. She did amazing job of truly showing humanity. We are all the characters at some point in our life. The translator was able to beautifully show the authors depth in English. Truly a work of art all around!

runningwithjee2
March 22, 2021 4:51 pm

I can’t help but see a clear mirror between the relationship between WWX and LZ, and Lan XiChen and Jin GuangYao. WWX and LZ is what happens when good and love prevails; LXC and JGY is what happens when evil prevails. Like even down to marrying the sister. WWX was close to YL, but he would NEVER.

Lisbeth
Lisbeth
March 24, 2021 10:56 am

poor Jin Ling

Enyu
Enyu
March 24, 2021 11:10 am

Sorry JGY, but aren’t you still lying even with what you say to LXC? What do you mean you have never harmed the Gusu Lan sect?? Weren’t a bunch of Lan disciples and cultivators, including LXC’s uncle, among the group you intended to kill with the fierce corpses on Burial Mounds? Such a little snake.

Ghost
Ghost
March 24, 2021 5:17 pm

Wen Ning: it’s not like I need to look nice..

Me: what if you find a nice wandering spirit or fierce corpse you wanna take on a date some day huh? You’ll have to look nice then!

Onibi
Onibi
April 1, 2021 1:29 am

wen ning id date u in a heartbeat…or at least lack of one 🥺

Kierel
Kierel
April 1, 2021 3:26 am

I’m speechless reading this chapter… and must commend the writer. We all have good and evil within us and it just takes the right company to see which prevails. As seen in Wwx & Lz and Jin & lan

Baby_WenNing
April 4, 2021 3:22 am

my heart is beaten up again, this scene is- 😭 if only things would have been a bit different, if only JGY could have done things more perfectly and without causing much trouble, if only he had the strength to get over past traumas, if only he could have put the humiliation behind and look for a brighter future 😭 I’ll have to write a fic now ; -;)

Baby_WenNing
April 4, 2021 3:26 am

We can say that Jin Ling grew a couple more years old in just one night, the thing he had to live tonight ; -;) I can’t imagine the shock this would’ve caused him, how he’d cope with all of this… Poor baby Jin Ling (although in that time and era, he wasn’t considered a baby no more ㅠㅠ)

nukilikesbl
April 5, 2021 3:25 am

Can i find the songs that are linked on the chapters on Spotify i wonder… Really enjoyed the tunes.

nukilikesbl
April 5, 2021 3:28 am

I really wish there was an alternate ending for JGY. His story was sad. But can understand that death is the only realistic way for him to go..

oikawascake
April 5, 2021 9:18 am

ngl i feed real bad for jin guangyao

OowuOolix
April 5, 2021 10:27 am

My dude Wuxian has some really thin skin 😂

epiphania07
April 7, 2021 10:56 am

Ok so no one’s gonna talk about how Huaisang looks definitely sus now?

MajorAramis
MajorAramis
April 9, 2021 10:31 pm

Now, I’m confused.. did JGY want to harm LXC or not? Why did he purposely led him towards the coffin only for him to push hin away to prevent NMJ from catching him?? Ahhh, JGY until your death, you’re still so confusingly cunning!!

Oh and NHS is so sus now!

zeruderu20
zeruderu20
April 10, 2021 4:51 am

Sorry, but I cried.

Daniie
Daniie
April 24, 2021 12:27 am

I can’t– this chapter is so sad, sadder when I read it with the music😭💔

The author is really awesome and from the bottom of my heart thank you for translating this masterpiece. Love you guys

arpapiu
May 1, 2021 3:25 pm

and i still can’t believe so many manyyy things are happening at the very same night of that wangxian bathtub incident

Xue Yang Gang
Xue Yang Gang
May 5, 2021 10:36 am

Before Jiang tossed the flute to WWX I was think they should just toss Jin Guangyao into the coffin and seal him up with Nie Mingjue.

Myself
Myself
May 19, 2021 12:10 pm

Oh nvm wen ning didnt die

Xyn
Xyn
June 3, 2021 3:24 am

The music really wrecked me.

Alyssa Ann Pflueger
Alyssa Ann Pflueger
June 6, 2021 2:52 pm

No one can say that Meng Yao didn’t care for Lan Xichen because though I didn’t like him from the very beginning I could tell he really cared for Lan Xichen and respected the Gusu Sect.

Bingie Jumping
Bingie Jumping
June 17, 2021 8:51 pm

Omg K you’re really linking all my favourite Chinese songs in these chapters THANK YOUU

GayIsMyHobby
June 22, 2021 10:10 pm

Jin GuangYao is no doubt a big fat villain but damn… I don’t hate him as much… I know he’s done terrible things, heck he’s brutally evil but I can’t bring myself to fully hate him…

gojo
gojo
June 23, 2021 5:11 am

jin ling has been through so much the love confession being captured the almost death of wei ying the almost death of jiang cheng ten his almost death then the death of JGY dear me he will probably get a trauma from this

Official LMW release!