K.san

K.san

Taking a break from translating after finishing GDC to focus on College.

Eastier Bunbun
Eastier Bunbun
June 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Damn… I love fighting scenes, especially when WY use his dark power and controlling corpses

MaraJadeblu
MaraJadeblu
July 1, 2020 2:15 pm

This chapter is quite creepy and really captures the feeling of demonic cultivation as Wei WuXian starts to reveal his powers. How morose and simultaneously fun. Thank you for your hard work, translators!

franfurtado455198543fd6
July 9, 2020 6:43 pm

These juniors learned so much from Wei WuXian already, he’s the type of teacher I love, they’ll remember him and what he taught forever, and the memories will be fun.

Haru
Haru
July 16, 2020 10:26 am

Too bad the twin sisters didn’t make it to the drama version, its creepy yet interesting

yayoi
yayoi
July 26, 2020 2:22 pm

this chapter was especially fun and endearing in a way. i find that i really like all of Wei Ying’s qualities. from his flirtatious attitude towards all sorts of women to his passionate teaching to juniors. he is such a fun yet serious person depending on the situation, and that’s admirable for sure.
hoping there’d be more Jin Ling in the next chapters.
thank you so much for translating!

Springek
July 29, 2020 7:07 pm

Hahahah haha…I bet the last thing WWX would have expected back when he was getting kicked out of lessons at Cloud Recesses was that someday he’d be surrounded by juniors and taking advantage of a teachable moment!

Cessy
August 4, 2020 10:47 am

I was wondering what chapter when “angwanji kissed weiying on the tree???

lou
lou
September 8, 2020 12:56 pm

wei wuxian is such a natural at teaching, letting them experience for themselves but helping them out along the way, he has so many good qualities

Nikkita
September 15, 2020 2:57 am

Feel like those school’s field trip gone wrong arcs! 😆 and they are having an outdoor class with WWZ-lǎoshī.

Deine
Deine
September 29, 2020 6:34 pm

Always thank you forma your hard work! I love reading it.

Zhan~Ying
Zhan~Ying
October 6, 2020 8:20 am

Awwww I so deeply wish that Lan Zhan was here while Wei Ying was teaching them practically. He would be really proud of him (his wifiiiii🤤🤤)☺️☺️

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
October 12, 2020 2:45 pm

I really love this chapter!

cibililulu7724
October 20, 2020 7:31 am

It’s cute how the juniors are scared for Way WuWian at the beginning of the chapter 🤗🤗 Also how they where frightened by A Qing 😂🤣

STAYY
STAYY
October 25, 2020 3:05 am

If Wei WuXian had lived in the modern era, detective work would best suit him

Also, I can’t unsee Michael Jackson’s face in the twin mannequins sjdakshd “hee-hee”

Fujoshi
Fujoshi
November 5, 2020 6:11 am

Wei Ying using dark power and Lan Zhan playing guqin is such i badass thing in anime, can get goosebumps too

Sybil
Sybil
November 14, 2020 10:17 am

Wow the translator even translated poems? we really do not appreciate your work enough, thank you for your hard work
! It is so so valued

Lena
Lena
November 16, 2020 6:12 pm

I love how he is teaching the kids! I really hope we see more of that (and the reaction when they find out who actually is the person teaching them lol)

mydomaindopemancom
November 17, 2020 8:26 am

Omg Michael Jackson showed up

Mgreen58
Mgreen58
November 23, 2020 8:25 pm

Spoiler!!

Spoiler!
Knowing about this hurt person now I must say their acting skills at this point are insanely good which makes them even more creepy

Spoiler!!

Fio
Fio
November 28, 2020 11:05 am

These interactions between Jin Ling and Wei Ying warm my heart and hurt my heart as well :'(

Jin Ling is bratty but a lovely kid, and I can bet Wei Ying would have been his favourite Uncle!

And SiZhui too! He is so mature and adorable!

April arellano
April arellano
December 13, 2020 2:09 am

Thank you for the hard work to translate this novel..❤❤❤

arpapiu
February 28, 2021 4:06 am

wei ying is such a good teacher. explaining everything bits to bits. delivering practical knowledge. these juniors are indeed lucky to be able to learn from him.

Sandy_Gangs
Sandy_Gangs
March 10, 2021 11:10 am

You can really see from this chapter that WY is a very good teacher. Thankyou for translations. I specially love your translators notes

KiwiBird
KiwiBird
March 26, 2021 6:37 pm

I feel like Jin Ling is absolutely questioning whether or not Wei Ying is Mo YuXuan or Wei Ying at this point. I mean he’s gotta be since he know Mo YuXuan before he got kicked out of his sect.

OowuOolix
April 2, 2021 1:53 pm

I’m pretty sure that SiZhui had greater quantity and higher quality 😂

ExR Discord open for limited time!

X