K.san

K.san

Taking a break from translating after finishing GDC to focus on College.

Xiang
Xiang(@xiang)
August 1, 2018 1:48 pm

Thank you for the chapter! Wen Ning actually had a different personality , that s a new!

Owmyeyes
Owmyeyes(@owmyeyes)
August 1, 2018 1:49 pm

“had ordered Wen ZhuLiu not to flash before her sight” – what’s that supposed to mean? Flash what?

Nephayugi
Nephayugi(@nephayugi)
August 1, 2018 1:54 pm

Thank you so much.

AilinaG
ailinagreenleaf(@ailinag)
August 1, 2018 1:57 pm

Oh, Wen Ning!! I knew you were a sweetheart! Omg! But I wonder how he will die ?? ;n; I want to hug Wei WuXian and Jiang Cheng so hard </3

Book99
Book99(@book99)
August 1, 2018 2:11 pm

THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!! *sends lots of hugs* These GDC updates seriously make my day it’s an instant mood improver….. even though this chap was basically a punch to the gut. Poor WWX and Jiang Cheng – I can seriously relate to the hate for the Wen Clan, they deserve to die awful horrible deaths (except Wen Ning what a freaking cutie – I want to protect him 😩)! You can really see that this was the beginning of both Jiang Chengs extreme anger and resentment towards WWX and also the start of WWX becoming more dark as well, you can already… Read more »

Atheria
Atheria(@atheria)
August 1, 2018 2:11 pm

QwQ
Jc’s hatred starts

Tsukisuki
Tsukisuki(@tsukisuki)
August 1, 2018 2:16 pm

Thank you for the translation. The 2nd time LWJ drunk and encountered Wen Ning, I was a bit surprised that his personality is a bit timid. I thought the name Ghost General is something he got when he’s still alive being an evil general or something. But turned out he’s been loyal to WWX since before. No wonder LWJ was jealous to Wen Ning.

Azure-Lila
Azure-Lila(@azure-lila)
August 1, 2018 2:27 pm

thank you for the update!

Piesus
Piesus(@piesus)
August 1, 2018 2:33 pm

It probably means not to appear before her sight since it irritated her.

RoyalEnthusiast
RoyalEnthusiast(@royalenthusiast)
August 1, 2018 2:38 pm

Thank you for the chapter!!

Miipa
Miipa(@miipa)
August 1, 2018 2:41 pm

Thank You K for a great chapter, the suspense just keeps building and it’s making me wish i knew chinese

MikiChanIsHere
Miki(@mikichanishere)
August 1, 2018 2:42 pm

Thanks for the update!

Maradine
Maradine(@maradine)
August 1, 2018 2:52 pm

Wen Puppy! Finally we got to know something about how WWX even ended having someone from Wen dogs as his right hand man. But… I’m more and more afraid of how things wil go from now on, even though we already know the results for a long time. Also I suppose the flashback should be ending soon? I love how WWX draws people to himself by helping them while in need. He has such a great character, even though he likes to fool around, he can act properly when things are serious. PS. Jiang Cheng, you moron, how can you… Read more »

Littlejan
Littlejan(@littlejan)
August 1, 2018 2:57 pm

k of exiledrebels thank you……

Phoe11
Phoe11(@phoe11)
August 1, 2018 3:00 pm

Finally Wen Ning. I was looking forward to what made him so loyal in life and in death towards WWX. Also, it makes me sad to think that once WWX is walking the ‘dark path’ alone, only Wen Ning who’ll always by his side. His reaction after unintentionally summoning the Ghost General at the beginning (donghua) kinda makes sense now. Maybe more scenes later that really cemented his loyalty. On the other hand, JC’s descend to hatred starts, and WWX is a very convenient and available target for it. I’m curious who spread the story that WWX killed JC’s parents…

Lippy
Lippy(@lippy)
August 1, 2018 3:00 pm

Again, thank you very much for the new chapter…

Caelvie
Caelvie(@caelvie)
August 1, 2018 3:09 pm

Thank you for the update! It’s sad but at least Wen Ning is a cutie. T__T flashback within a flashback~

Solarisa666
Solarisa666(@solarisa666)
August 1, 2018 3:14 pm

The pain! Of course, to fight some monsters you need to become one. Can’t wait for Wei WuXian to start killing Wen dogs! And I can totally anticipate that I will cry when Wen Nin dies…

I must also say that until now I didn’t feel much for Jiang Chen, but now I feel so sorry for him 🙁

Thank you for the translation K!

Katiefrog217
Katiefrog217(@katiefrog217)
August 1, 2018 3:17 pm

I want to hug all of them ;A;
Thank you so much for the update! Really, it makes my day! I’m excited for the next chapter, but I’ll just have to wait patiently. Until then!

Jwel
Jwel(@jwel)
August 1, 2018 3:27 pm

Thank you so much for the update!!

My heart breaks for Jiang Cheng, he lost too much. I understand his pain but he shouldnt blame WWX. They are also WWX’s family even if Madam Yu is cruel to him.

I really want to slap that bitch to death. Tsk.

Wen Ning is so cute!! When they met at the hotel i knew he is loyal to WWX. Who knew that timid boy would became the ghost general.

I’m excited for more.

Sangsahwa
Sangsahwa(@sangsahwa)
August 1, 2018 3:29 pm

Thank you for the newest chapter! I only started to read the novel a few days before, but couldn’t stop reading. I really love this story it has so many twists and turns. Even the flashbacks are interesting enough not minding them at all.

KairaHunter
KairaHunter(@kairahunter)
August 1, 2018 3:38 pm

Thank you for the Translation.

I am so excited to see where WWX goes now, personality wise. Like, JC is so mad at him and the only father like figure that he had is dead he doesn’t know where his sister is, he has to trust a person from a sect that he hates and LWJ is nowhere in sight…
God, I am so curious.

Resplendor
Resplendor(@resplendor)
August 1, 2018 3:39 pm

I count the days by this light novel.
5 days till gdc… 4 days till gdc… 3, 2, 1….
GDC is life and you guys are gods.
Thank you for all your hard work!

RenTheWitch
RenTheWitch
August 1, 2018 3:48 pm

…Wen Ning you sweet angel! i knew you were cute and moe! Now then…JC messed up in his rage, im starting to think one of those impulses will push Wei Wuxian to the path of necromancy, and he doesnt even know… wouldnt that be irony? :/

Ty for the releases, as always, you guys rock <3

MikaKyo
MikaKyo(@mikakyo)
August 1, 2018 4:22 pm

Thank you so so much for this chapter <3

I hope everything turns out alright for all of them at the end T.T

1 2 3 9