K.san

K.san

Taking a break from translating after finishing GDC to focus on College.

Likeon
April 14, 2020 1:55 am

My heart couldn’t take this. I spent a lot of time reading this because I just kept crying. I really feel for Song Lan, a-zing and xxc. Their fate was a wicked one…I hope lwj destroy his soul without recognition or hope of reincarnation. Even after years of living with him😭

Lelorh
April 29, 2020 1:27 pm

Too scared to read the next part😩😩😩

Evelyn-Everdeen
May 2, 2020 1:53 am

I stumbled upon this story thanks to the drama. Even so far already, I find it incredibly interesting to see the parallels but also the many differences! Also, the fanart in this chapter is super cute and beautiful! Thank you so much for all the work you two put into this. The translation is so well written and reads so natural! Also, all the translator notes are really nice to give extra-help with understanding whenever necessary. So thank you very much, from my perspective, you did a very good job with this. I will definitely comment again sometime along the… Read more »

Sugassexyleg
May 4, 2020 5:09 am

My is red and swollen now….i can’t stop my tears while reading how song lan was killed so rudely and little A-Qing saying she would save xiao xingchen from that demon…afterall knowing what will happen next 😢😓😭

max
max
May 4, 2020 10:09 pm

xue yang’s past made me cry that it makes my judgment towards him a little less bad.

Escorialjunainah9
May 9, 2020 8:41 pm

I read the manhwa but it’s not finished yet on the website I’m currently using. I’m so heart broken. I already watched the drama series and the anime. So I’m lucky to find this and read it. I’m so sad for XiangChen 😢😢😢

Kaida H U
May 10, 2020 3:03 am

This is too heartbreaking.
I actually ship XXC with Song Lan (am I the only one who does that…everyone seems to ship XXC and XY), so the scene where SSC stabs SL is especially heartbreaking for me…I can’t wait for this part to be animated.

fira
fira
May 13, 2020 6:00 am

who the hell can ship xiao xingchen with xue yang??? that bitch is monster! a vile monster! T_T

Akuma_river
May 20, 2020 6:45 am

Are we sure Xue Yang is straight? He certainly acts like a jealous person getting rid of his rivals.

Nskakks
Nskakks
May 29, 2020 9:25 pm

Reading for the 3rd time while listening to “Liberation at Deserted City” 😭😔

Nadia Skye
Nadia Skye
June 6, 2020 9:58 pm

As I began shedding tears I couldn’t help but wonder if XXC only gave SL one of his eyes, kept the other, and both been able to see through that one pair, that some of this heartbreak could have been handled another way or prevented or what…? My heart clenched so much during this whole chapter.

Eastier Bunbun
Eastier Bunbun
June 12, 2020 10:03 pm

I don’t know why but I really felt dissapointed in myself because I can’t even hate Xue Yang

Mrsdemo10347ab91f
June 14, 2020 1:45 pm

whew! This is the longest chapter so far and my gosh, I’m seriously broken with this one. Imagine this in movies. I loved it, thanks.

healer2heartkeeper
healer2heartkeeper
June 15, 2020 9:28 am

this is killing me.

Kylecabacaba
June 17, 2020 3:35 am

i can’t help but cryyyy :–(((

wiwukyle
wiwukyle
June 18, 2020 4:51 am

I watched the love action and I already know what’s going to happen, but I’m still scared of what’s next

Treabiz
June 20, 2020 10:44 pm

How could anyone compare Wei WuXian to this monster?? Xue Yang is straight up sadistic!
And even though I’m quite late thank you so much for translating and giving us the opportunity to read this novel! From the donghua (which I already loved) I had no idea the novel would get me SO caught up and emotionally involved…

Warmfuzzies
June 26, 2020 5:26 am

And I thought how could XXC kill Song lan?!
Damn😭

Starwinterbutterfly
July 6, 2020 12:21 pm

All of them are attractive in that drawing.

Mira
Mira
July 7, 2020 6:28 am

shit I cried

Awn
Awn
July 13, 2020 2:52 am

I thought reading this part would teach me to have some sympathy for XY, since he’s such a popular character, but it didn’t. I will never like him and that’s okay (he makes the plot interesting though.)

However, it was an amazing read! Thank you so much for all the hard work you put into this translation.

the craziest fujoshi you will ever find
the craziest fujoshi you will ever find
July 15, 2020 11:13 pm

Xiao XingChen was the only one in the room who was truly blind. Oh my God, that sounded deep…

Son
Son
July 19, 2020 12:10 am

YEARS. It’s been YEARS.Not months but YEARS. This man is SICK.

lunatic
lunatic
July 22, 2020 12:01 am

the art is so pretty! and this story is so well written ah

Dong Si Cheng’s wife
Dong Si Cheng’s wife
July 26, 2020 3:02 pm

…. for some reason i dont ship song lan and xiao xing chen… i ship xiao ing chen with xue yang yet… i feel like i shouldn’t.. did xue yang change? No.I dont think so. so difficult… was xue yang about to change.. even if he does can he get redemptions? I know the answer but yet i still wonder