K.san

K.san

Taking a break from translating after finishing GDC to focus on College.

Aloebby
Kiwi(@aloebby)
February 1, 2020 12:48 pm

Oh god I just want to shove Wen Ning in my pocket and run far away and protecc the best boy at all costs 🥺

Melissa
Melissa
February 27, 2020 6:04 am

wen ning so cute🤧🤧🤧

Hoshiko_sama
Hoshiko_sama(@hoshiko_sama)
March 11, 2020 9:45 pm

My heart hurts, knowing that he was tortured to death AHH

Bookmunchies4
Bookmunchies4(@bookmunchies4)
March 21, 2020 6:45 pm

UGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Blaming him? Really?!! I just can’t with these people! The way you, together with the other sects just let the Wen do as they please for so long is the reason this is all happening!! And yes, he did have to do it, it’s called having a spine, might do you well if you found one, like might help you walk through life, but that’s not gonna happen so you can just continue crawling like the spineless slug you are. And the whole jealousy thing, like yeah, your father isn’t the world’s best parent, like, honestly speaking, parenting seems… Read more »

Mename175
mename175(@mename175)
May 4, 2020 3:48 pm

AHHH Wen Ning you awkward shy boy I will protect you at all cost and if somebody hurts you I will delete them from existence.

Gitoshri2013
Gitoshri2013(@gitoshri2013)
May 6, 2020 4:11 am

Ahhh..wwx had indeed met wen ning before! wwx is the only one who could understand the potential of wen ning, see his true self which he used to hide due to low confidence! this is soo beautiful!
Thanks for the trans!!!

HumanIndeed
HumanIndeed
May 8, 2020 10:05 pm

“He wasn’t scared of death. He was only scared that after he died, he wouldn’t be able to save Jiang Cheng and betray the trust that Jiang FengMian and Madam Yu left him”

CARE FOR YOURSELF A BIT, WILL YOU? Please…. There’s still someone that’s waiting for you… I know you don’t want to break your promise. But, just know that you are important as well. You, yourself, still have someone waiting for you to come back. I didn’t say that you should abandon JC or something, just take care of yourself… Please?

Alishalimbu450
Alishalimbu450(@alishalimbu450)
May 9, 2020 10:48 pm

Kindness always pays back.

Deekshakashyap1101
Deekshakashyap1101(@deekshakashyap1101)
May 14, 2020 11:20 pm

This chapter breaks my heart so much. Imagine being in a state where you want to wake up bcz you are hoping that it’s just a nightmare and you’ll open your eyes everything will be the same as before.
When you are running for miles in search of your brother and you have no one to rely on.

0301jennyh
0301jennyh(@0301jennyh)
May 21, 2020 2:17 am

Wen Ning is baby, I repeat Wen Ning is BABY.

Akuma_river
Akuma_river(@akuma_river)
May 21, 2020 4:51 am

Holy smokes, maybe LWJ DOES have a reason to be jealous of Wen Ning.

Here, WWX saves LWJ and gets his sect destroyed and then he befriends Wen Ning who somehow becomes WWX most loyal servant after death.

Perello14
Perello14
May 22, 2020 1:56 pm

I’ve only had Wen Ning for a day and a half, but if anything happened to him, I would kill everyone in this room and then myself.

Ms. Jean
Ms. Jean
May 25, 2020 9:30 am

WWX is so personable and caring❤️You can’t help but love him! LWJ good choice, JC you have a gem of a brother/friend/caretaker.Ty for translating these beautiful chapters

Kezybee256
Kezybee256(@kezybee256)
May 25, 2020 12:32 pm

I love the person who translated this 👏🏽😭

Jdenerdao15
Kamia(@jdenerdao15)
May 28, 2020 11:04 am

I annoyed at JC but can’t really hate him knowing his background. But poor WWX, only a few appreciate him plus LWJ is not being honest hurhur

Saarrthi
Saarrthi(@saarrthi)
June 17, 2020 6:51 am

Wow, my heart hurts reading this. And Wei WuXian, he’s always been so carefree and lively till now…seeing him so hurt and angry breaks my heart. Thank you for translating this beautiful story

Nourkaboum14
Nourkaboum14(@nourkaboum14)
June 22, 2020 12:17 pm

Dear God wen ning is literally a blessing an actual angel
ಥ_ಥ
How can someone like him be treated as a wen dog
My baby DESERVES his own paradise

Franfurtado455198543fd6
Franfurtado455198543fd6(@franfurtado455198543fd6)
June 23, 2020 9:20 am

Wei WuXian didn’t deserve any of the hate or the blame he received, I’m only expecting those We dogs to get the karma they’re collecting. Wei Ning is such a sweetheart, I want to take care of him.

Franfurtado455198543fd6
Franfurtado455198543fd6(@franfurtado455198543fd6)
June 23, 2020 9:21 am

Wei WuXian didn’t deserve any of the hate or the blame he received, I’m only expecting those We dogs to get the karma they’re collecting. Wen Ning is such a sweetheart, I want to take care of him.

aintme
aintme
June 27, 2020 10:04 pm

Yo trato de entender a Jiang cheng pero está tan lleno de envidia reprimida que la primera reacción que tiene es echarle la culpa a wei wuxian. Es detestable. Se enoja porque wwx elige “jugar a ser el héroe” cuando en realidad en esa ocasión eligió hacer lo que creía correcto, algo que jc es incapaz de hacer porque es demasiado egoísta como para que le importen los demás, solo le preocupa el y ser mejor que el hermano. Literalmenre le echa la culpa por tener VALORES. Entiendo que sus padres acaban de morir pero siempre parece tener odio oculto… Read more »

aintme
aintme
June 27, 2020 10:07 pm

AHHH I felt like I wanted to hug Wen Ning all the time🥺

MaraJadeblu
MaraJadeblu
July 4, 2020 9:25 pm

Again. Wwx is just… so precious and lost and full of turmoil, and Jiang Cheng is so immature… like… he can’t get over blaming wwx and even yu said it wasn’t his fault and he knows it too. Meanwhile wen Ning (whose name is like… not that? Which one is courtesy?) is just…. the heart. The heart of it all. What a lovely bb. Save this national treasure plz. Finally… I love that Jiang daddy calls wwx a-Ying. Ugh. This poor boy is being painted into a corner. I really feel like the revelation of madam yu’s Treatment of him… Read more »

Mira
Mira
July 9, 2020 10:32 am

Honestly… I don’t like Jiang Cheng 😒😒 he is so ungrateful and how can you say that if Lan Zhan had died it wouldn’t matter 😤😤🤚

Son
Son
July 19, 2020 7:10 pm

I’m so upset. Jiang Cheng really blames Wei Ying for every major bad thing in his life. And whose fault is that?? Madam Yu, who clearly set a precedent of using Wei Ying as a punching bag and scapegoat. It’s been over a decade and despite logic telling him otherwise he’s still clinging to this irrational bitterness. And he passed it on to Jin Ling. Sickening. Leave that boy alone!!

Well, maybe his hatred of WWX is justified. Maybe we’re the crazy ones. I highly doubt it but we’ll see.

Chocomintbunny
Chocomintbunny(@chocomintbunny)
July 21, 2020 7:13 pm

Madam Yu could have chosen to cut Wei Ying’s hand if only to buy them time until they could escape or prepare for the battle. I really don’t believe that she would have done it regardless, otherwise why tell her maids to close the door? She might have considered cutting it but I don’t believe she would have actually done it. If we ignore her words and just focus on her actions we can see that she: punished Wei Ying herself so he didn’t get as hurt, didn’t cut his hand even though it put the sect in danger, let… Read more »

I Can't Read GDC!?