K.san

K.san

Taking a break from translating after finishing GDC to focus on College.

Kureiha
Kureiha
July 25, 2020 4:42 am

To think that all the misfortune that Wuxian ever faced was all for others. He never did anything for selfish gain which is exactly why it hurts so much when people misunderstand him…

Yumi
Yumi
August 9, 2020 11:00 am

During the time that WWX was helpless, hopeless and didn’t know what to do, nothing with him to help him, no one to tell him what to do… Wen Ning came and solved everything for him. Helped him and sheltered him. Risked his and his sister’s life for him.

The WWX who doesn’t know what to do was suddenly given hope.

BloodRaevynn
BloodRaevynn
August 11, 2020 7:10 pm

I think the absolute best change the live action series made was introducing the Wen siblings earlier so they could establish a dynamic with WWX. The setup for Wen Ning helping him here is just really bad.

jane
jane
August 20, 2020 1:01 am

Yiling gang gang let’s go!!

Lydia
Lydia
August 24, 2020 5:30 am

I was smiling when I was reading the flashback until it went back to the present and my smile disappeared

Aeoncchi
anon(@aeoncchi)
August 26, 2020 3:54 pm

I just want to say…

That we can see true leadership skills in WWX like, remember the snake-tortoise thing? He was the one handling that situation bruh. He organized a bunch of people his age and gave them directions. He’s the one who inspired such loyalty just from meeting someone THRICE. He makes people feel secure, that if he’s there, everything will be alright–and this boy does his darnest that it will be.

We all love Wen Ning and he needs to be Protected At All Costs.

Smyaoistan
Smyaoistan(@smyaoistan)
August 29, 2020 2:01 pm

This is why Wei WuXian is eternally grateful for Wen Ning. He’s at the rock bottom of his life that no one helped him except the Wen siblings. I’m glad that on the C-drama, they introduced the siblings earlier and included them in the main storyline. I dearly loved Wen Qing and Wen Ning’s kindness. 💗

Kar
Kar
September 5, 2020 10:22 am

This chapter is so chock-full of classic Wei WuXian sass. The author has excellent timing in her comic relief.

Sanzao
Sanzao
September 5, 2020 11:24 pm

I really love WWX and JC’s dynamic when they were young. And it’s great to finally learn something about Wen Ning.

Cris05
Cris05
September 9, 2020 10:39 am

Crying in the dark over two boys crying in the grass. God dammit!
But it’s OK, ’cause Wen Ning is here.

Realuntamed
Realuntamed
September 12, 2020 7:42 am

Other than Lan Zhan, Wen Ning is the only one cared for Wei wuxian sincerely.
At the end, two awkward shy people was only there for him despite his popularity..

Isbah8260
Isbah8260(@isbah8260)
September 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Having a Wen Ning and a Lan Zhan, honestly that’s all you need in your life. Though Wei Ying rarely has anyone with him who is loyal, when he does, there’s no loyalty better the theirs and no one else you need but them.

Notimportant
Notimportant(@notimportant)
September 22, 2020 8:39 pm

I’ve reread this novel for a lot of times and I still don’t and can’t hate Jiang Cheng…

Cocoa_bear
Cocoa_bear
October 7, 2020 3:31 am

All our anger towards JC… we always forget he was the younger brother.. he had always seen Weiying as an elder brother.. a hero who did what he wanted something he could never even voice.. its mentally straining to be under the shadow of such a breathtaking elder sibling.. him crying for his parents in front of Weiying reminds me of a young little boy pleading his elder brother to take the pain go away

Tempest22
Tempest22
October 9, 2020 10:22 am

I really don’t understand why they slander Wei WuXian. He saved a group of maybe 20 cultivators from the Wen Sect and the giant tortuous even after being burned on his heart and not only did he save someone from the Gusu Sect he and Lan Zhan killed the monster whislt suffering his own injures. He gets back and suddenly everyone’s yelling at him for saving the group even if he had to threaten the Wen clan who was going to torture a fucking girl – I mean not that i’d be bad if it were a guy but she… Read more »

Reem
Reem
October 10, 2020 6:38 pm

Don’t you just love it when there is a flashback within a flashback loll

I really can’t have enough of this novel

Zelulu
Zelulu
October 12, 2020 4:57 pm

I like Wen Ning even more after reading this chapter in the novel. Such a kind and loyal soul. I just love WWX …what a great heroic character really.

Zelulu
Zelulu
October 12, 2020 4:58 pm

I also understand now why WWX never abandon Wen Ning

April arellano
April arellano
November 5, 2020 11:42 am

My baby wen ning😍my senammond roll🤣🤣🤣

Fujoshi
Fujoshi
November 7, 2020 8:43 am

Wei WuXian was being hated for being brave and kind. Nothing was his fault. You can’t blame someone else’s wicked behaviors upon him, it’s frustrating :

Sybil
Sybil
November 15, 2020 9:57 am

Come to think of it wwx’s kindness came looking for him when he was most desperate and needed it the most, wen ning and lan zhan, the people who he lost everything for, the people who were with him throughout everything

grace
grace
December 8, 2020 6:40 pm

the beginning of the hardest time in Wei Wuxian’s life. And yet through it all he holds no grudges against anyone.

grace
grace
December 10, 2020 10:24 pm

i’ve been avoiding watching the episodes starting here…too painful what he went through. I guess the Jiang’s motto of attaining the impossible was drilled in him so easily because of his nature as well.

AKBree49
AKBree49
January 29, 2021 2:24 am

Poor Wei Ying… hes been through a lot.. taking care of other people is his first priority.. i remember watching the live action again. 😭😭😭 Wen Ning is really nice..

Vicky
Vicky
February 4, 2021 11:06 pm

yay for nesting dolls flashbacks!

I Can't Read GDC!?