Other

Happy 2 year Anniversary!2 min read

Previous Chapter
Next Chapter

Happy 2 year anniversary to us at ExR scans!

Thank you everyone for sticking with us through thick and thin these last two years. On March 1st, 2017, we started out as a small group of two with just Yuanyulin and me. Then we exploded with Rara, Katie, Yuu and others joining us on our yaoi/BL conquest.

We’ve officially finished 85 series (104 volumes, over 1590 chapters)!

Over these last two years, we’ve had many talents join the Rebel Sect. While some have moved on, there are still our solid group of senior disciples. We continue to grow with fans asking to join our ranks daily.

Although we started as a yaoi manga only group, with the addition of LMW, we began translating Chinese novels, and, thus, expanded the English speaking BL community even further. As we continue to reach for more completed series to add to our name, we hope you continue to support us as we begin new novels, new manga and share new laughs and romance.

So once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart, without readers, none of us would be here.

Addis

I sincerely request to recruit more shidi and shimei, we’re about to go into a qi deviation. (ps. I also am in search of a shizun.)

SHIZUN WHERE ART THY? Let’s dual cutivate.

Aresk.

When I joined ExR, I never expected to feel so welcomed. I’m glad I can call this group my friends. Here’s to more blackmail worthy moments and crying over the fruits of my procrastination.

Shinya

Happy ani! Didn’t think my first nickname would be from here and drug lord at that. lol I was dragged into slavery and somehow forced into ‘crystal sounds like meth’ by Rara then decided to fully take on the role. Current plans are world domination by my drug syndicate

Crystal

Idk what to say, so I’m just gonna lurk in the dark like rats do

Rattie

Rara: Two years in the dungeon. I’m dead, sold my soul for nothing, not even a penny.

Aresk: it’s not a dungeon anymore, its your home. You sold your soul to us.

Rattie: I was pretty sure fairy took over the dungeon as soon as she got in.

Aresk: i heard addi threw her in the dungeon as soon as she joined

Rattie: and then she took over the dungeon >_>

Shinya: Also yeah i thought rara went into the dungeon willingly and made it her home

Rara: I think Addis just threw me in a random cave but i built it into a slavery dungeon

Previous Chapter
Next Chapter
Exiledrebelsscanlations

About the Translator

We are a group that translates Japanese Yaoi manga and Chinese BL novels. Remember to comment on our chapters or leave a review and rating on Novel Updates, it encourages us!

179 Comments
JesSkulll
March 1, 2019 1:01 pm

Congrats guys! I’m so happy to see how far you all have gone!

Eren
Eren
March 1, 2019 1:02 pm

Happy 2 year Anniversary!! Thank you so much for all your hard work ❤️❤️❤️

WhenInRome
March 1, 2019 1:04 pm

Congrats! You have all made many of us not-so-innocent fans feel shamessly happy with the stories you have shared. Thank you for feeding my own guilty pleasures. If loving is wrong, I don’t wanna be right! May you have many more years of debauchery! 🎉😘

Snowwhitefox
March 1, 2019 1:08 pm

Glad you guys are around! Happy anniversary and hope for many more!!!

Dmvyuki
March 1, 2019 1:10 pm

Happy 2 year Anniversary and Thank you for all your hard work!!

SeraMi1912
March 1, 2019 1:10 pm

Happy 2ndAnniversary !!! Thanks for filling all my BL cravings….lots of love to all the team🎉🎉🎉

leprofessionalhobo
leprofessionalhobo
March 1, 2019 1:11 pm

Happy anniversary!! We’re all so thankful for your hard work all these years (´∀`)♡

Koro
March 1, 2019 1:12 pm

Congratulations and many more unlimited months of greatness to come. You guys really exceeds the expectations of we readers and it’s more than enough cause we all exist for each other. Without you guys we can’t understand nor keep up to date with our chosen novels. So once again, thanks to ExRebels Scanlations 🎆🎇🎉🎊👏🙌👏👏🍻🍻🍟🍝🍕🍰🍩🍮🍴🎤🎶🎺

Sheila-Blue
March 1, 2019 1:12 pm

Happy Anniversary !
Two years of hard work !
thank you for pulling up with us till now!

i’m french but your hard work made me enjoy reading in english even more than before!!
thank you! I could improve so much while reading pleasant work!

thank you so much for being there! I LOVE YOU ALL!

EXR is offiacilly my yaoi/bl god! 😉

IllychanHimuraWakai
March 1, 2019 1:13 pm

Ohhhh… WOW!!! 2 Years anniversary with so much LOVE for Yaoi/BL!!!!!! I’m very happy and blessed!!! *_____*

HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!!!! [2]

*_______________________*

Illy-chan
^~

KiraFk
March 1, 2019 1:14 pm

Happy anniversary!! thank you for all the hard works ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Rira
March 1, 2019 1:15 pm

Happy anniversary! I remember on the time when Addis formed the group but joined you only a few months later, largely because of LMW. Since then I got addicted to Chinese BL novels, so I’d like to thank for everything, to everybody, especially the translators of STSC and the heroes of SH who rescued it from being dropped.
I truly admire your professionalism, we are blessed with you all ^-^

Alice
March 1, 2019 1:15 pm

Happy 2 year Anniversary!🎉🎉🎉 And Thank you for all your hard work!❤️

Senroh
March 1, 2019 1:15 pm

Can’t believe you’ve grown this much in two years. What monstrous growth really, I really like your projects and I hope to continue reading from you.

Thank you for all of your hardwork, I wish I could give you guys something as congratulations but I’m a broke student lmao. Sorry and once again thanks for everything you really make my days better <3

peperminta
March 1, 2019 1:18 pm

Happy anniversary ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊🎊

Dacosmic1ne
Dacosmic1ne
March 1, 2019 1:24 pm

Has it been 2 years already!? 🎉Happy Anniversary Exiled Rebels!!!🎉

Nil
Nil
March 1, 2019 1:27 pm

Follow my direct message from google translator with lots of love. I wish health and happiness for all, thank you for the work and I am very happy to accompany you. Kisses and hugs!👏👏🎂🎊🎉

curly1905
March 1, 2019 1:30 pm

Happy 2 year anniversary❤️

Yaoilover-89
March 1, 2019 1:30 pm

Happy Two Year Anniversary!!! <3 <3 <3

And congratulations for finish 85 series! 😀

PS: I love the art of Rara0587 for the anniversary header. So funny and original! XD

Buruma-Tan
March 1, 2019 1:32 pm

Yay, congratulations and thank you for bringing us so many delicious stories! We love you!

Junko
March 1, 2019 1:41 pm

\o/ Happy Two Year Anniversary !!^^ \o/

Congratulations and thank you very much for all your hard work !!! *bow*

Skully
March 1, 2019 1:46 pm

Happy 2 year Anniversary! Thank you for everything!!

Maka
March 1, 2019 1:47 pm

Congrats!!! 😊 Thanks for all you have done!! Love you people 😍

Miachwan
March 1, 2019 1:50 pm

Happy anniversary!! Thank you so much for all your hard work and for giving us endless nosebleeds! 😂 Wishing you all good health and more power! We love y’all! 💖💖💖

Yume76
March 1, 2019 1:53 pm

Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary. You guys are awesome and solid! 💗💗💗 Just give me a few months to learn Chinese so that I can help you guys out. Turns out our country is going to officially integrate Chinese language into school curriculums. 😆 this made me so excited! Definitely there are going to be institutes teaching Chinese all over the country. I can’t wait for the chance to enroll!! 🎉🌹❤️❤️

1 2 3 8
179
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x