Previous Chapter
Next Chapter
2 min read

We received quite a head tilting email/comment while I was sleeping.

First of all, talking about people dying and comparing that with this, that’s just plain disrespectful to those people and if you feel bothered by it (which anybody should) you should do something to help them instead of using them as shitty excuses for your lame ass comment. People are out there fighting for their countries, their rights or even at home fighting with just trying to stay alive in this fucked up world we live in.

When we release manga or novels, it’s with the intent to let everyone with real life problems can escape, even if it’s just for five minutes. Bringing up a war to, what, tell us we have no reason to fight for our work is not right? You’re the one in the wrong for bring it up in such a manner.

We all have day jobs (except those who are still in school). We are doing this for FREE. And if it weren’t for groups like ours, you wouldn’t be able to read your mangas for free.

Also, there are groups out there that no longer share their work due to disrespectful people. If you don’t like the way EXR does things, or you feel that we are being overly agressive, feel free to not read our scans. Better yet, learn Japanese and buy the original manga yourself (like EXR does) so you no longer have to depend on scanlation groups.

I think it’s funny they think we don’t have day jobs. Like, what, we just sit there and stare at mangago all day so we can bitch?

And why would I be up at 2am to make breakfast for 40 people? Cuz I’m bored? Cuz I have nothing better to do?

Since I have no “day job”, I guess I’ll sacrifice a normal sleeping schedule to be passive aggressive about the work I do in my free time and not care about the wars going on in the real world.

Just because you’re mad about the passwords gives you no right to be an asshole to us. So fuck off, I’ll stay fucking aggressive.

Previous Chapter
Next Chapter
Exiledrebelsscanlations

exiledrebelsscanlations

We are a group that translates Japanese Yaoi manga and Chinese BL novels. Remember to comment on our chapters or leave a review and rating on Novel Updates, it encourages us!

121 Comments
Liz21ard
September 29, 2018 4:03 am

The person who posted that is an asshole. I’m sorry you have to endure comments like that. You guys are awesome! Much love and respect.

LSDx
LSDx
September 29, 2018 4:06 am

PREACH IT SISTAR! This commenter is a total twat LOL.wars are going on and ppl are dying so why is he so worked up about y’all being “aggressive”

Evykim
September 29, 2018 4:07 am

I respect you and all your precious time and hard works 😊 Please don’t let those negative comments affect your feelings!!! Thank you for spending hours to translate and release such amazing manga.

Haliya
September 29, 2018 4:07 am

I’m so sorry you guys have to deal with that crap, you guys are amazing and the work you do is wonderful. <3

Anuka
Anu
September 29, 2018 4:10 am

Don’t mind these type of people, its a type of mental illness

Flowerisreading
September 29, 2018 4:10 am

Even though, i’m new to this site… I stilll can feel all the hardworks you have given to us…. Thank you for translating all these maangas and novels. Without you guys i Will still MTL-ing MDZS.
So thank you so much…. For all the wonderful translation and you don’t have to pay attention on those inconsequential people and their bitching…( ꒪Д꒪)ノ *sorry for the bad English*

Kynni
September 29, 2018 4:10 am

Haters gonna hate. You guys make an excessively good job. Don’t listen to them bitter asses.

Shinku11
September 29, 2018 4:11 am

The heck with that person 😂 Does that person know what was he /she’s saying. Bringing up death or watsoever reason he had, what’s the connect? hahaha. Talking none sense. I love you guys. My #1 group hart hat ❤❤❤

AnaHunter
September 29, 2018 4:15 am

I agree with all you say and I am really grateful for your translations. In my case, reading them helps me with my anxiety and depression problem (when I don’t have migraines, then I can’t read at all), but the time I am reading I forget all my troubles. So if the one who sent the mail to you doesn’t like your work, it’s as simple and easy as not reading but never never be rude with anyone who spent their free time working for the rest of us. So ERS Thanks for all your work and please don’t listen… Read more »

Liuros
September 29, 2018 4:16 am

Por favor no hagan caso a esos comentarios hirientes y sigan adelante! Muchas gracias por compartir con nosotros!!😘

Leen
September 29, 2018 4:19 am

As someone who tried cleaning mangas.. i can assure the commenter that its not that easy..it takes time… And they are doing it for free with just a few rules..rules we should be following.. just as a sign of respect and appreaciation for the work they are doing… Try google translating your fave manga then you will appreciate what they are doing for us…

Kazekirina
September 29, 2018 4:23 am

stay cool & keep at your own pace EXR, we love you….

readers, please be thankful to EXR that they are even willing to do scan/translations at their own private time….

be thankful, be grateful….

Clemwoody
September 29, 2018 4:25 am

Am angry just reading this. I mean who the he’ll do they think you guys are. You guys work your boots off, then you bring us the translation version and what…….!?, they are being so ungrateful !!!!!!!!!!. If they don’t like it, then they can live.😤😤😤😤

Vvhiny
September 29, 2018 4:26 am

It just blows my mind how disrespectful and self-absorbed people can be. You all work so hard to allow people to have access to stories that we otherwise couldn’t even dream of experiencing. You don’t owe us anything, but you do it anyway. You give us all so much joy: at least, I know that every update makes my entire week. You guys translate in ways that makes everything seem seamless: you can truly tell when reading that all of the care all of you put into your work. Honestly, screw those guys who disregard all your work. You guys… Read more »

Yukiakira
September 29, 2018 4:28 am

I think person who write those comment is a person who have a happy live, or didn’t have a problem. Cos if you have a problem and want to escape from it he/she will know how people appreciate every chapter that scanlations (EXR) post. Even we are not in a war zone, we ARE strugling to live. I really respect you guys.

Alsalunar
September 29, 2018 4:31 am

I’m totally speechless to that person who posted the most ridiculous and stupid rude comment to your group. They deliberately come and insult the people who defensed their own works not to get stolen again from selfish thieves. They have 100% right to get angry at ignorant and irresponsible site admins who rudely replied their professional request. If you think you are so sensible, then feel free to not come to this site and mind your own damn business. I really feel sorry for the EXR scanlation group. They had to face those bullshit comments and posts. Hope this type… Read more »

Okita6555
September 29, 2018 4:32 am

I don’t understand those kind of people. They think that they’re all righteous, reprimanding others for doing this or that. Dude, live your own life! Why are you wasting your time here?! Go and volunteer!!!
Thank you, exr for translating novels. Don’t mind those narrow minded humans.

KiraraMaya
September 29, 2018 4:36 am

Disrespect?? Such a lenient word! NO, I wouldn’t mind calling the commenter BUT Ungrateful Ingrates❗❗

Mamachang001
September 29, 2018 4:36 am

Please forget them EXR, the comment is inappropriate and out of place being mentioned here. It’s as if he’s jealous or envious of you. Again thank you to all your works (scan/translate) of mangas and novels.

Eigenkrieg
September 29, 2018 4:39 am

Ahahaha… Idiots everywhere..
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Till today I don’t understand the concept of haters. Their life must be boring with too much free time and stinky shit between their ears.. something like that, yes..

Keep up your amazing work EXR, you guys are too good ٩(๑•̀o•́๑)و

Rira
September 29, 2018 4:43 am

There is a saying in my home country: riding a horse in a reversed way (= putting the cart before the horse). We are the ones who are coming to this site to be able to read all the manga and novels, EXR is not knocking on our doors and holds a gun to our heads to read their translations. The agreement is simple, respect the rules and in exchange you got high quality translations. Of course they are angry when people think they are lambs and can do with them anything under the guise of anonymity and when they… Read more »

RiHikaru
September 29, 2018 4:44 am

The person who sent the email is f***ed up. Come on! It is a simple matter of respect that apparently NO ONE has. It would piss anyone off when they have to repeatedly ask nicely, yet no one listens.
And taking their own words, there are worse things in the world than to criticize against a scanlation group that is kind enough to use their free time to translate.So, F*** off person.

Mio
Mio
September 29, 2018 4:53 am

Jwel
September 29, 2018 4:56 am

The person who commented that was such a bastard. Why include war and dying? It clearly shows that you are the one who doesnt have a life. Ungrateful uneducated stupid sht.

The translators just wants respect and they are doing this for free.

Angel
Angel
September 29, 2018 4:58 am

Ummm Wow geting up 2am to cook for 40 is impressive. I literally stopped eating breakfast cause I couldn’t be bothered. Morning person I am not. Good morning to you and good night to me. Also sorry about that stupid comment. A password is a lot more simple then learning a language. We should be grateful we even get manga or novel.

1 2 3 5
121
Would love your thoughts, please comment.x
x